After 7 years as a personal trainer & Pilates class teacher in Glasgow Scotland, Ben relocated to York to do the carry on his career and be closer to his family.
- A master personal trainer
- Certified mat Pilates teacher
- Certified in nutrition and sports psychology
- Experienced with clients who have complex training needs
As a personal trainer and Pilates class teacher Ben has worked with sports professionals, individuals and groups building up a wide base of fitness and weight-loss expertise to draw upon.
This combined with his expertise as a sports therapist and Pilates teacher gives him a huge portfolio of skills to draw on to help you achieve your goals.
In Ben’s spare time he enjoys swimming, yoga and vintage American cars.
Ben is sympathetic to food issues, problems with motivation and lack of confidence and he enjoys helping anyone with any issues or challenges.
Ben is a published weight-loss author and he regularly blogs on weight-loss, health, well-being and emotional issues.
Ben is always:
- Sympathetic to your challenges
- Patient and understanding
Call Ben today on 01904 501533 for more information.
Ben is a Weight-Loss Author
Ben’s health and well-being services:
- Pilates Classes
- Core conditioning
- Boxing and Boxercise
- Fitness Training (Outdoors and indoors)
- Resistance training & Weight training
Ben’s qualifications and credentials:
- Master Personal Trainer
- Certified Pilates Teacher in York
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Master Practitioner in Eriksonian Hypnosis
- Sports Massage Therapist
- Sports Psychology Diploma
- Sports Nutrition Diploma
- Certified Stress Manager
- C.H.E.K certified Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Practitioner
- C.H.E.K Scientific back training
- C.H.E.K Advanced Programme Design
- C.H.E.K Core Conditioning
- C.H.E.K Certified Exercise Coach