Ben now focuses on 1-1 Pilates lessons in his Studio near Heworth
Call Ben on 01904 501533 for more information & a free consultation
What are the benefits of Pilates Classes?
Pilates is a style of unique and specific exercises developed by world famous fitness guru Joseph Pilates, with many health & fitness advantages, Pilates is:
- Gentle and very low impact
- Targets deep inner core muscles
- Utilizes strength and resistance
- Emphasises core strength and stability
- Flowing and controlled
- Suitable for any fitness (or unfitness!) level
How can Pilates help you?
Pilates is the exercise for the 21st century that will help us relax, tone and get on top of our fitness with a very low risk of injury. Created in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates as a way of rehabilitating injured soldiers and dancers, it has grown to be the central method of training for millions of individuals (particularly professional dancers), and thousands of celebrities all around the globe.
Pilates will help you develop a foundation of well-being and physical fitness that amplifies all of the fitness training you do giving you a well toned core, and decreasing the risk of injury.
Can Anybody do Pilates Classes?
Yes – Pilates can be tailored to your fitness level, no matter how out of shape you might feel Pilates can help you and is suitable for anybody of virtually any fitness level. Pilates is particularly useful if you suffer from lower back pain or suffer from back or joint issues. Because Pilates classes york is relaxing, and energizing, many individuals with medical conditions find it a terrific way to ease themselves into a balanced and helpful exercise routine. Pilates is suitable for anyone who’s looking to create the ideal exercise and lifestyle programme.
“Pilates is appropriate for Men and Women”
Pilates Classes York is based around 6 crucial principles:
- Centering – Bringing focus to the center of your body, centering our thought processes, feeling and emotions to develop awareness of the way in which our body is moving.
- Concentration – Focusing on the quality of every individual movement, remaining in the present moment and being conscious of the overall movements your body is generating.
- Control – Each exercise is carried out with complete muscular control, controlling every part of the body with centering as well as concentration.
- Precision – Developing the precision of our own movements helps by utilizing centering, concentration and control – helping with the fine control over core muscles, and resistance to injuries when doing other sports and pursuits.
- Breathing – Joseph Pilates highlighted using consistent breathing patterns in his exercises. Utilizing the lungs to inhale ‘laterally’ enabling the pelvic and core muscles to engage properly when we move. Breathing is integral to Pilates.
- Flow – Flowing smooth movements, with precision and grace are definitely the essence of Pilates, building up control and accuracy not only in individual movements but through the exercise session.
Pilates Classes York for back pain
Many people ask me about ‘pilates exercises for lower back pain’. Pilates is fantastic for reducing and eliminating lower back pain, giving you a soft and injury free way of training and increasing your core conditioning. Pilates is ideal if you suffer from lower back pain, back pain or sciatica pain like signs and symptoms.
Pilates Classes York for lower back pain benefits:
- Relaxes tight muscles
- reduces sciatica like pain
- manages and resolves low back pain
- solves neck and shoulder pain
- Because this is a beginner Pilates course, it is also considered ‘back pilates’ and would work if you have problems with a bad back.
Complete this special offer form to get a great deal on Pilates classes today:
Claim your Special Offer Today
Pilates is suitable for toning, fitness, weight-loss* and back-pain help
10x1 hour lessons including a food diary for just £350 Plus bring a friend for free for all 10 sessions! Saving up to £130
Call Ben today on 01904 501533 or complete the form to claim this offer.
Complete this form to grab your offer
Call Ben now for more information on Pilates or to book in on 01904 501533