Pilates Classes in York near Deighton
Ben now focuses on 1-1 Pilates lessons in his Studio near Heworth
Call Ben on 01904 501533 for more information & a free consultation
What are the benefits of Pilates Classes?
Pilates is a style of distinctive and exact exercises created by world famous fitness guru Joseph Pilates, with numerous health & fitness advantages.
Pilates Classes in York are:
- Moderate and low impact
- Targets deep inner core muscle tissue
- Uses strength as well as resistance
- Emphasises core strength and stability
- Flowing and controlled
- Suitable for any fitness (or unfitness!) level
Can Anybody do Pilates Classes?
Absolutely yes – Pilates can be tailored to your own fitness level, no matter how unfit you may feel Pilates will help you and is suitable for anyone of any fitness level. Pilates is especially useful if a person suffers from lower back pain or suffer from back or joint issues. Because Pilates classes york is calming, and energizing, many individuals with medical problems find it a great way to ease themselves into a balanced and beneficial exercise programme. Pilates is great for anyone who’s looking to create the ideal exercise and lifestyle programme.
“Pilates is appropriate for Men and Women with back issues”
Pilates Classes in York Benefits:
- A great deal of toning exercises
- Enhance core strength
- Good for toning and shape
- Relieve back & joint pain
- Relaxation and stress management
- Improves your alignment
Pilates Classes York is predicated around 6 key principles:
- Centering – Bringing focus to the center of your body, centering our thought processes, feeling and emotions to develop awareness of the way in which our body is moving.
- Concentration – Focusing on the quality of every individual movement, remaining in the present moment and being aware of the overall movements your body is generating.
- Control – Each exercise is carried out with complete muscular control, controlling every part of the body with centering as well as concentration.
- Precision – Growing the precision of our own movements helps by utilizing centering, concentration and control – helping with the fine control of core muscles, and resistance to injuries when performing other sports and activities.
- Breathing – Joseph Pilates emphasized using consistent breathing patterns in his exercises. Using the lungs to inhale ‘laterally’ allowing the pelvic and core muscle groups to engage correctly when we move. Breathing is integral to Pilates.
- Flow – Flowing smooth movements, with precision and grace are the essence of Pilates, building up control and precision not only in individual movements but through the exercise session.
Pilates Classes York for back pain
Many people ask me about ‘pilates exercises for lower back pain’. Pilates is wonderful for reducing and getting rid of lower back pain, giving you a gentle and injury free method of training and increasing your core conditioning. Pilates is ideal if you suffer from lumbar pain, back pain or sciatica pain like symptoms.
Pilates Classes York for lower back pain benefits:
- Relax tight muscles
- decreases sciatica like discomfort
- manages and resolves lower back pain
- reduces neck and shoulder pain
- Since this is a beginner Pilates course, it can also be considered ‘back pilates’ and would work if you have problems with a bad back.
Fill in this form to claim your special offer:
Claim your Special Offer Today
Pilates is suitable for toning, fitness, weight-loss* and back-pain help
10x1 hour lessons including a food diary for just £350 Plus bring a friend for free for all 10 sessions! Saving up to £130
Call Ben today on 01904 501533 or complete the form to claim this offer.
Complete this form to grab your offer
Pilates Classes York Deighton – Call Ben now to book in on 01904 501533