Pilates in York near Rawcliffe
What are the advantages of Pilates?
Pilates is a style of unique and exact exercises developed by world famous fitness expert Joseph Pilates, with numerous health & fitness benefits. Pilates Classes York is:
- Moderate and very low impact
- Targets deep inner core muscles
- Uses strength and resistance
- Emphasises core strength and balance
- Flowing and controlled
- Appropriate for any kind of fitness (or unfitness!) level
Can Anyone do Pilates Classes York?
Absolutely yes – Pilates can be tailored to your own fitness level, no matter how out of shape you may feel Pilates will help you and is suitable for anybody of virtually any fitness level. Pilates is particularly useful if a person suffers from back pain or suffer from back or joint issues. Because Pilates classes york is calming, and energizing, many individuals with medical conditions find it a great way to ease themselves towards a balanced and beneficial exercise programme. Pilates is great for anyone who’s looking to create the ideal exercise and lifestyle programme.
“Pilates is ideal for Men and Women with back issues”
Pilates is based around 6 key principles:
- Centering – Bringing focus towards the center of the body, centering our thought processes, feeling and emotions to develop awareness of the way in which our body is moving.
- Concentration – Concentrating on the quality of each individual movement, staying in the present and being aware of the overall movements your body is generating.
- Control – Each movement is carried out with complete muscle control, controlling all of the body with centering and concentration.
- Precision – Growing the precision of the movements helps by using centering, concentration and control – assisting in the fine control of core muscles, and ability to resist injuries when doing other sports and activities.
- Breathing – Joseph Pilates emphasized using constant breathing patterns in the exercises. Utilizing the lungs to inhale ‘laterally’ allowing the pelvic and core muscles to engage correctly when we move. Breathing is essential to Pilates.
- Flow – Flowing smooth movements, with precision and grace are definitely the essence of Pilates, building up control and accuracy not only in individual movements but throughout the exercise session.
Pilates Classes York for lower back pain
Lots of people ask me for ‘pilates exercises for lower back pain’. Pilates is wonderful for reducing and getting rid of lower back discomfort, giving you a gentle and injury free method of training and increasing your core conditioning. Pilates is ideal if you suffer from lower back pain, back pain or sciatica like signs and symptoms.
Pilates Classes York for lower back pain benefits:
- Relax tight muscles
- decreases sciatica like pain
- manages and resolves low back pain
- reduces neck and shoulder ache
- Decreases the risk of further issues and injuries
How do I sign up? Fill in this form:
Claim your Special Offer Today
Pilates is suitable for toning, fitness, weight-loss* and back-pain help
10x1 hour lessons including a food diary for just £350 Plus bring a friend for free for all 10 sessions! Saving up to £130
Call Ben today on 01904 501533 or complete the form to claim this offer.
Complete this form to grab your offer
Pilates Classes in York near Rawcliffe – Call Ben today to book in on 01904 501533.