Pilates Classes York near Dringhouses
Ben now focuses on 1-1 Pilates lessons in his Studio near Heworth
Call Ben on 01904 501533 for more information & a free consultation
What are the benefits of Pilates classes?
Pilates is a style of distinctive and exact exercises created by world famous fitness expert Joseph Pilates, with many health & fitness benefits.
Pilates Classes in York are:
- Gentle and low impact
- Targets deep inner core muscles
- Utilizes strength as well as resistance
- Emphasises core strength and balance
- Flowing and controlled
- Suitable for any fitness (or unfitness!) level
Is a Pilates Classes York the solution you’re looking for ?
Pilates is the workout for the 21st century that can help us relax, tone and master our fitness with no risk of injuries. Created in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates as a way of rehabilitating hurt soldiers and dancers, it has become the focal method of training for millions of individuals (particularly professional ballet dancers), and thousands of celebrities all around the world.
It can help you develop a foundation of well-being and fitness that amplifies all of the other fitness training you do giving you a well toned core, and reducing the risk of injuries.
“Pilates classes York can help you to be lean and slender”
If you are looking for group Pilates classes York can offer many different choices and it can be confusing to understand where to start. It’s often difficult to say exactly what ‘kind’ of class you will be attending if there is no description on the leaflet or flyer advertising it. If you haven’t done Pilates classes York before, check that it’s a beginner Pilates class as the exact level of the classes can vary considerably.
Can Anyone do Pilates Classes York?
Absolutely yes – Pilates can be tailored to your fitness standard, no matter how out of shape you may feel Pilates will help you and it is suitable for anyone of virtually any fitness standard. Pilates is particularly useful if you suffer from back pain or suffer from back or joint issues.
Because Pilates classes york is calming, and invigorating, many individuals with medical problems find it a great way to ease themselves towards a balanced and beneficial exercise programme. Pilates is great for anyone who’s looking to create the ideal exercise and lifestyle programme.
“Pilates is suitable for Men and Women”
Pilates Classes York Advantages:
- A great deal of toning exercises
- Improve core strength
- Good for toning and shape
- Reduce back & joint pain
- Relaxation and stress management
- Improves your posture
Pilates Classes York is based around 6 key principles:
- Centering – Bringing focus towards the center of your body, centering our thought processes, feeling and emotions to cultivate awareness of the way in which our body is moving.
- Concentration – Concentrating on the quality of every individual movement, remaining in the present and being aware of the overall movements our body is generating.
- Control – Each movement is completed with complete muscle control, controlling all of the body with centering as well as concentration.
- Precision – Developing the precision of the movements helps by using centering, concentration and control – helping with the fine control of core muscles, and resistance to injuries when performing other sports and pursuits.
- Breathing – Joseph Pilates highlighted using consistent breathing patterns in his exercises. Using the lungs to breath ‘laterally’ allowing the pelvic and core muscles to engage properly when we move. Breathing is essential to Pilates.
- Flow – Flowing smooth movements, with precision and grace are definitely the essence of Pilates, increasing control and accuracy not only in single movements but throughout the exercise session.
Pilates Classes in York for lower back pain benefits:
- Relaxes tight muscles
- decreases sciatica like discomfort
- manages and resolves low back pain
- solves neck and shoulder ache
Fill in this form to claim your Pilates special offer:
Claim your Special Offer Today
Pilates is suitable for toning, fitness, weight-loss* and back-pain help
10x1 hour lessons including a food diary for just £350 Plus bring a friend for free for all 10 sessions! Saving up to £130
Call Ben today on 01904 501533 or complete the form to claim this offer.
Complete this form to grab your offer
Pilates Classes York – Call Ben today to book in on 01904 501533