Pilates Classes in York near Bishopthorpe
What are the benefits of doing a Pilates?
Pilates is a style of unique and specific exercises developed by world famous fitness expert Joseph Pilates, with many health & fitness advantages.
Pilates Classes in York are:
- Moderate and low impact
- Focuses on deep inner core muscle tissue
- Utilizes strength and resistance
- Emphasises core strength and stability
- Smooth and controlled
- Suitable for any kind of fitness (or unfitness!) level
Pilates Classes York – Call Ben today to book in on 01904 501533
Is a Pilates the answer you’re looking for?
Pilates is the workout for the 21st century that can help all of us relax, sculpt and master our fitness with no risk of injuries. Created in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates as a way of rehabilitating injured soldiers and dancers, it has grown to be the focal method of training for millions of people (particularly professional dancers) and thousands of celebrities around the globe. It will help you build a groundwork of well-being and physical fitness that amplifies all of the fitness training you do give you a well-toned core and decreasing the risk of injuries.
“Pilates classes York will help you be lean and slim”
If you are looking for group Pilates classes York can have many different choices and it can be confusing to understand where to begin. It’s often hard to say exactly what ‘kind’ of class you’ll be attending if there isn’t a description on the leaflet or website advertising them. If you have never Pilates classes York before, check that it’s a beginner Pilates class as the exact level of the classes can vary substantially.
Can Anyone do Pilates Classes York?
Absolutely yes – Pilates can be tailored to your fitness level, no matter how unfit you may feel Pilates will help you and it is suitable for anybody of virtually any fitness level. Pilates is especially useful if you suffer from lower back pain or have back or joint issues. Because Pilates classes york is relaxing, and invigorating, many individuals with medical problems find it a great way to ease themselves towards a balanced and helpful exercise routine. Pilates is great for anyone who is looking to create the ideal exercise and lifestyle programme.
“Pilates is appropriate for Men and Women”
Pilates Classes York Benefits:
- Lots of toning exercises
- Improve core strength
- Good for toning and shape
- Relieve back & joint pain
- Relaxation and stress management
- Enhances your alignment
Pilates Classes York is based on 6 key principles:
- Centering – Bringing focus towards the centre of your body, centring our thought processes, feeling and emotions to cultivate awareness of the way in which our body is moving.
- Concentration – Concentrating on the quality of every individual movement, remaining in the present moment and being aware of the overall movements your body is generating.
- Control – Each movement is completed with complete muscular control, controlling all of the body with centring as well as concentration.
- Precision – Growing the precision of our own movements helps by utilizing centring, concentration and control – helping with the fine control over core muscles, and resistance to injuries when performing other sports and pursuits.
- Breathing – Joseph Pilates highlighted using constant breathing patterns in his exercises. Utilizing the lungs to inhale ‘laterally’ allowing the pelvic and core muscles to engage properly when we move. Breathing is essential to Pilates.
- Flow – Flowing smooth actions, with precision and grace are definitely the essence of Pilates, building up control and accuracy not only in single movements but throughout the exercise session.
Pilates Classes York for back pain
Lots of people ask me about ‘pilates exercises for lower back pain’. Pilates is fantastic for reducing and eliminating lower back pain, giving you a gentle and injury free way of training and upping your core strength. Pilates is ideal if you suffer from lumbar pain, back pain or sciatica pain like symptoms.
Pilates Classes York for back pain benefits:
- Relaxes tight muscles
- reduces sciatica-like pain
- manages and resolves low back pain
- reduces neck and shoulder ache
- Since this is a beginner Pilates course, it is also considered ‘back pilates’ and would work if you have problems with a bad back.
Am I able to sign up for these Pilates Classes York today?
Claim your Special Offer Today
Pilates is suitable for toning, fitness, weight-loss* and back-pain help
10x1 hour lessons including a food diary for just £350 Plus bring a friend for free for all 10 sessions! Saving up to £130
Call Ben today on 01904 501533 or complete the form to claim this offer.
Complete this form to grab your offer
Pilates Classes York – Call Ben today to book in on 01904 501533.